A Guardian roof will make your Haywards Heath conservatory a joy to inhabit even in extreme weather.
The superior insulation in the Guardian Warm roof ensures that you spend less on energy bills in the long run, while also making the room usable in the summer rather than being a virtual sauna.
Guardian offers a variety of roof styles to suit the theme of your house as well as a range of elegant interior finishes.
The length of life offered by a Guardian roof means that your Haywards Heath home will save you money in the long run. Indeed, the value of the house is likely to increase with a Guardian warm roof.
Guardian roofs come with full LABC approval so you won’t have to worry about getting authorities to approve your construction – no other replacement roof has this level of regulatory approval.
Why a Guardian Roof for your Haywards Heath home?
Haywards Heath homeowners will enjoy the following benefits with a Guardian Roof:
- Range of styles: Our roof tiles can be styled in a number of ways. Whatever the style of your Haywards Heath home, there is a Guardian Roof to match, whether it is Victorian, Edwardian, Gable, Lean-to or any other style. The roofs also come in a range of subtle colours ensuring the conservatory will now blend in with the rest of the property rather than looking like a bolt-on, See more in our gallery.
- Cost savings: According to a research done by AECOM, you stand to save up to £200 a year in lower energy bills with a Guardian roof. With energy costs only going one way, these savings are likely to grow further still.
- Length of life: With a fully backed 10-year guarantee to lean on, you can rest assured that your Guardian roof will last.
- Proven record: You don’t have to take our word for it; check out this independent report detailing customers’ views on the service they received from CountryView. It is also worth noting that regulations were only changed to allow solid, tiled conservatory roofs because we proved their benefits.
- Ease of installation: Installation of Guardian roofs is quick and easy. You do not need to think about getting regulatory approval as they come fully approved by the LABC. Typically, the work takes just three days.
You can also speak to our agents on 023 92780020 to find out more about the benefits of our roofs.